ЦИТ-Нано / CIT-Nano / Researches
Optical tweezers are designed for catching, fixing and moving micro- and nanoscale particles in liquids. The device is base on light wave pressure principle. Particles are catched by IR-beam
Field of application:
- Biological laboratories:
- catching and fixing of DNA-molecules for operations with genes in laboratory;
- decrypting of nucleotide sequence of nucleotide acids (sequence);
- impact control of medical drugs on single cells and tissues;
- manipulation of eggs and sperm during in vitro fertilization;
- study of stem cells;
- nanosurgery of living cells.
- Chemical industry:
- spectroscopy of single organic molecules;
- control of micro capsule medication;
- control photo-induced chemical reactions.
- Micro- and Nano- industry:
- micro-mechanical gears creation;
- nano-markers applying.
Optical tweezers laser system provides ultimate ability to create entirely new product, due to its ability to conduct operations on the nano-objects.